Profee is a fast and reliable online service for remittance available in multiple countries. To send money, you may use bank cards such as Visa, MasterCard and Maestro, as well as bank accounts, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
The recipient can receive funds without registering at Profee.
You may send Profee transfers from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
The whole process takes less than 10 minutes.
Choose the destination country, specify the amount you wish to transfer and the check the currencies. To protect your data, we will ask you to enter a code from an SMS before creating an account. Complete a simple registration: enter your name, surname, citizenship, country of residence (where you are living at the moment) and address in it. Since you transfer momey from your card or bank account, terms and conditions of your bank may apply.
Most transfers usually reach the recipient within minutes. In some cases, due to the bank's regulations, the delivery may take up to several business days.
You can use Visa, MasterCard or Maestro cards issued in one of the countries we offer transfers from. The card must have a CVC/CVV code, and the card number must consist of 16 digits. You can only send money from your own card (with your name on it). You may also send money using Googe Pay or Apple Pay, as well as via SEPA, Sofort or BLIK (depending on your country of residence).
Profee transfers can be sent to Visa, MasterCard, Maestro. For certain countries, we support transfers to cards by local brands like UzCard and HUMO, or transfers to bank accounts The recipient's card must be issued in one of the countries we support transfers to, same applies to the bank account. The list of countries available for transfers is available here.
According to the European legislation, all individuals are obliged to provide their personal information upon registering at any financial service. As we are regulated and authorized by the Central Bank of Cyprus, we need to know who use our service. These measures help us maintain high level of security and prevent money laundering, fraud or identity theft.
Here are the docs we consider as proof of residence:
- A utility bill issued within the last 90 days (for heating, electricity, water, cable, landline telephone, internet, sewer, gas, etc.);
- An original printed or electronically generated statement from your financial institution (bank, credit/debit card, mortgage, investments, house insurance — please note we do not accept statements from purely online financial institutions) issued within the past 90 days;
- A signed and stamped letter or electronically generated document from your financial institution issued within the past 90 days confirming your account with them, your address and your full name;
- Any government correspondence (including tax documents, certificates of residence, council tax bills, court documents, pension bills, government-issued loans), issued within the past 3 months;
- Internal passport (if it has not been provided as proof of identity) — when submitting an internal passport make sure that the page indicating the address is also uploaded.
We point out that mobile phone bills/invoices, medical bills, health/medical and other personal insurance policies, receipts for purchases are not accepted.
In case you do not have any of the documents mentioned above, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The maximum fee charged per transaction is no more than 1% from the transfer amount. A fixed fee for cross-currency transfers is 1 EUR, 1 USD, or 1 GBP depending on the origin and destination of the transfer. Transfers to certain countries are comission-free.
Detailed information about the fees is available here.