Profeesend is a fast and reliable online service for card-to-card transactions powered by Profee available for EU and UK residences. The service is available for various types of cards such as Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. The recipient can receive funds without registering with Profee.
Here is the list of countries available for money receiving.
Here is the list of countries available for money sending.
The whole process takes less than 10 minutes. First, you need to choose the destination country, specify the amount you wish to transfer and the desired currency. To protect your personal data, registration should be completed with your personal phone number and SMS authentication. Since the payments require your card, terms and conditions of your card issuer may apply. The transfer usually reaches the recipient's card within 3 minutes. In some cases, due to the bank's regulations, some payment processing can take up to 1 business day.
You can use Visa, MasterCard or Maestro cards issued in the European Union or the UK. The recipient's card can be Visa, MasterCard or Maestro or MIR and it should be issued in one of the countries we support transfers to. The list of countries available for transfers is here.
Basic traffic plan includes a monthly 150 EUR limit on transfers. To increase up to 15,000 EUR, you have to provide proof of identity, including a selfie with holding your identity document.
In some cases, our system also requires a document to prove your address, such as a utility bill, a bank statement, a municipality or governmental tax letter, or a house insurance document. Such a document cannot be older than 3 months. Depending on your country, we may accept an internal passport.
Document verification usually takes up to 15 minutes.
According to local and European legislation all individuals are obliged to provide their personal information upon registration for any financial service. As we are regulated and authorized by the Central Bank of Cyprus, we need to know who is using our system. This makes things more secure for all members by helping to prevent money laundering, fraud or identity theft.
Here are the docs we consider as proof of residence:
- A utility bill issued within the last 90 days (for heating, electricity, water, cable, landline telephone, internet, sewer, gas, etc.);
- An original printed or electronically generated statement from your financial institution (bank, credit/debit card, mortgage, investments, house insurance — please note we do not accept statements from purely online financial institutions) issued within the past 90 days;
- A signed and stamped letter or electronically generated document from your financial institution issued within the past 90 days confirming your account with them, your address and your full name;
- Any government correspondence (including tax documents, certificates of residence, council tax bills, court documents, pension bills, government-issued loans), issued within the past 3 months;
- Internal passport (if it has not been provided as proof of identity) — when submitting an internal passport make sure that the page indicating the address is also uploaded.
We point out that mobile phone bills/invoices, medical bills, health/medical and other personal insurance policies, receipts for purchases are not accepted.
In case you do not have any of the documents mentioned above, please contact our customer support at email@example.com for assistance.
The maximum fee charged per transaction is 1 EUR, 1 USD, 1 GBP or 85 RUB (or equivalent) depending on the origin and destination of the transfer.
Detailed information about the fees is available here.