Each time you look for information on how to transfer money from Latvia to Russia, it is important to understand that the terms for transferring funds, the size of the commission, and restrictions on the selected currencies vary with each specific service. All the nuances, including the complexity of filling out a registration or money transfer form, should be taken into account before the start of the transaction.
The modern market offers many ways to send money from Latvia to Russia. To determine the best way to transfer money, let’s look into some of the popular options:
- Offline money transfer services. For example, Western Union is one of the most popular companies providing instant money transfers offline. You can send and receive cash by visiting one of their many stores. However, it requires time to go to those locations in person, which may be inconvenient for some people.
- Wire transfers are suitable for those who have a current account and can carry out foreign exchange transactions, in particular, withdrawing euros. You don't have to go to a branch to send the money; this service is usually available through online banking. Such transfers can take up to five days, and the cost of the transfer will depend on the banks involved in the transaction, which is a disadvantage.
- Electronic wallets and online money transfer solutions are a fast, secure and convenient option that facilitates money transfers in any currency. The market offers money transfer services to satisfy different expectations, but there is another option that suits almost everybody: systems that help to transfer money from Latvia to Russia online. With the help of Profee, one can send money from Latvia to Russia in local currencies without much effort.
If you are looking for an instant and cheap money transfer from Latvia to Russia, consider Profee! At the moment we do not apply a transaction fee for money transfers to Russia, and the money is delivered in minutes! Sending money from Latvia to Russia has never been easier. Please note that some Russian banks are subject to restrictions. To make sure your transfer goes smoothly, have a look at our up-to-date article about banks in Russia that can still support money transfers from Europe.
Here at Profee we understand that money transfers must be instant, cheap and secure. This is why with Profee, you get to enjoy so many benefits:
- It is simple and fast to register an account. Take a minute to submit some basic information about yourself, pass SMS-authentication and you are ready to make your first transfer. Your recipient does not need to register with Profee - a bank card is all they need!
- Money transfers from Latvia to Russia are instant. Our clients confirm that in most cases funds are delivered to the recipient in minutes.
- The cheapest way to send money to Russia. We currently do not apply a transaction fee for money transfers to Russia. Our convenient transfer calculator instantly shows the amount to be charged to the sender and delivered to the recipient in local currency, meaning our users do not run into hidden and unannounced fees.
- Your money and data are secure with us. As a licensed European company we comply with the relevant regulations and apply the latest technology to protect the data and money of our users.
- Our multilingual customer support team are always available to assist you with any questions you may have about sending money from Latvia to Russia online. Just text them in chat, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +357 22 000 253.
Still hesitating? Choose a bank card, send any amount of money, and you will be surprised by how easy a money transfer can be.