Even in present circumstances, the volumes of international money transfers are not decreasing over time. They are even getting higher because people still need to support their family, friends, and partners all over the world. Each year Russians show more interest in Spain’s real estate, which contributes to an increase in immigration and tourism to Spain. When it comes to transferring money from Spain to Russia, Profee provides an opportunity to make a transfer in the cheapest and fastest way. If you are looking for an easy and hassle-free way to make an online transfer, we suggest that you check our related topic about Russian banks that still facilitate transfers from Europe.
Using Profee, you can execute card-to-card money transfers to all of the 47 countries our service works with. This means that it will only take a few minutes to send and deliver your money without any hidden fees so that you can make a cheap money transfer from Spain to Russia.
All money transfers, either local or worldwide, will not cost more than 1 euro, and money transfers from Spain to Russia with Profee are very affordable. The only thing you need to do is log in or register a new account if you still don't have one. The whole process will take around three minutes including sending money online.
- First, choose the amount of money transfer from Spain to Russia. The calculator will show the current exchange rate and the amount in the recipient’s currency to be delivered;
- Enter your bank card details;
- Enter the recipient’s details and confirm the transfer.
You can send money online anywhere you are, the only thing you will need is a stable internet connection.
Compliant with European regulations and to ensure the safety of money transfers from Spain to Russia, we created a multi-level account system that has “Basic”, “Plus” and “Premium” types of accounts. The higher the level, the higher the amount of money you can send online. Upgrading your account level requires submission of documents, such as proof of identity and residence, and is absolutely free.
- Basic account allows you to send up to 150 euros per month;
- Plus account expands the limit of sending money from Spain to Russia up to 15,000 euros per year;
- Premium account allows you to send the largest online money transfer amounts with a limit of up to 100,000 euros per year.