in 2 minutes
Send money from Belgium to Russia easily
You may send money from Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, SEPA, SOFORT
To receive a transfer, there is no need to register at Profee. The money can be sent to Visa, MasterCard
Learn more about our clients’ experience:
Simple way to send money
Choose a transfer amount
Add transfer details
Delivery of the funds
Make your transfer today
from Belgium to Russia
Your money is 100% protected!
Here at Profee your security is our priority. We are a licensed company and we are committed to complying with the regulations of the financial institutions of the European Union. All money transfers are certified by Visa, MasterCard, regulators and are PCI DSS certified.
We are here to help
Our global customer support team is here for you. We speak different languages in a few time zones, so we never miss your request!
Send money from Belgium to any of these countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Bank, cash and online transfers are typical ways of sending money from Belgium to Russia. However, finding a service that works and offers fair pricing has not been easy lately.
Profee provides a way to make an international card-to-card cheap money transfer from Belgium to Russia as we have currently lifted transactions fees for all money transfers to Russia.
Please note that some restrictions apply to money transfers to Russia.
To transfer money from Belgium to Russia using Profee, take a minute to create an account. The registration process is fast and easy. We will ask for basic information about you, such as your name, date of birth, nationality, residence address, phone number, and email.
After that, you are set to start sending money from Belgium to Russia.
You can begin to transfer money online with Profee as soon as you are fully registered. To send money online with our platform, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Profee website or app, log in and choose Belgium and Russia as your source and destination countries. The system will automatically convert the amount you wish to send to the Russian rouble.
- Enter the name and card number of the recipient and then your own bank card details.
- Confirm your transaction.
We have currently lifted transaction fees for money transfers to Russia and in most cases, the money arrives at the recipient in minutes, making Profee the best way to transfer money from Belgium to Russia.
We have created three account types that suit various money transfer needs in compliance with the relevant European regulations:
- Basic account: After registering with Profee, you get a Basic account with a monthly transfer limit of €150.
- **Plus account: ** If you want to send more money online, you can use an automatic verification process to upgrade to the Plus account. You will be asked to provide an ID card and proof of residency. You can send up to €15,000 annually once your account has been upgraded.
- **Premium account: **You can upgrade to the Premium account if you plan to send up to €100,000 per year. We will require proof of your income to upgrade you to the Premium level.