in 2 minutes
Choose the preferred payment method & make secure transfers in just a few clicks.
You may send money via:
Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, SEPA, SOFORT
Choose the convenient receiving method & enjoy transfer delivery time from a few minutes.
The money can be received to:
Visa, MasterCard, SEPA
Learn more about our clients’ experience:
Simple way to send money
Choose a transfer amount
Add transfer details
Delivery of the funds
Make your transfer today
from Germany to Italy
Your money is 100% protected!
Here at Profee your security is our priority. We are a licensed company and we are committed to complying with the regulations of the financial institutions of the European Union. All money transfers are certified by Visa, MasterCard, regulators and are PCI DSS certified.
We are here to help
Our global customer support team is here for you. We speak different languages in a few time zones, so we never miss your request!
Send money from Germany to any of these countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to transfer money from Germany to Italy?
With a lot of options available on the market, it is not always easy to find the best way to send money from Germany to Italy. Among other requirements, we want our transfers to be fast, cheap and reliable.
Profee helps you send money from Germany to Italy from card to card in minutes for as little as €1. Take 3 minutes to register and make your first transfer.
How do I send money from Germany to Italy online?
To send money online using your bank card, follow three easy steps.
- Choose the countries and the amount to send;
- Complete the free registration process by submitting basic information about yourself;
- Add sender and recipient's card details and confirm the transfer.
And that's it. In most cases, funds are delivered within minutes.
How much money can I send from Germany to Italy with Profee?
Compliant to European regulations, we have created different types of accounts:
- Basic Account: This account allows you to make small transfers of up to 150 Euros per month. All you need to transfer money online with this accountis to provide essential information like your name, residential address, phone number, date of birth, email, and nationality.
- Plus Account: If you want to make transfers of up to 15,000 Euros per year, this account type will work best. Follow an automated verification process tosubmit your identity document and proof of residency at the provided address.
- Premium Account: This plan allows for the biggest money transfers withProfee, up to 100,000 Euros per year. You will be asked to provide your proof of income. Our Customer support team will be happy to assist you with this.
What are the fees to transfer money from Germany to Italy?
Profee provides the cheapest way to transfer money from Germany to Italy with as little as a 1 Euro transaction fee regardless of the amount and currency, and no hidden commissions.This means that sending money with Profee is cheaper than with many EU banks who apply high commissions.
How long does sending money from Germany to Italy take?
Profee operates fast delivery timeline so that you never fear losing your money. In most cases it will only take a few minutes to deliver your funds to the recipient, however the delivery time may depend on the recipient’s card issuing bank.
Can I get assistance with sending money from Germany to Italy?
If you have questions about Profee or facing a difficulty with your money tranfer from Germany to Italy, you can reach out to our Customer support representatives by chat, email email@example.com or phone by calling +357 22 000 253.