in 2 minutes
Send money from Poland to Ukraine easily
You may send money from Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay
To receive a transfer, there is no need to register at Profee. The money can be sent to Visa, MasterCard
Learn more about our clients’ experience:
Simple way to send money
Choose a transfer amount
Add transfer details
Delivery of the funds
Make your transfer today
from Poland to Ukraine
Your money is 100% protected!
Here at Profee your security is our priority. We are a licensed company and we are committed to complying with the regulations of the financial institutions of the European Union. All money transfers are certified by Visa, MasterCard, regulators and are PCI DSS certified.
We are here to help
Our global customer support team is here for you. We speak different languages in a few time zones, so we never miss your request!
Send money from Poland to any of these countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Poland and Ukraine are becoming more and more interconnected year by year. Comparing 2014 and 2021, the number of workers from Ukraine employed in Poland has tripled. At the end of 2021 more than 1,5 million Ukrainians work in Poland through the social security fund or an employment contract. Therefore, finding an efficient way of money transfer from Poland to Ukraine becomes more relevant day by day. After all, most Ukrainians working in Poland send money to their families and friends through banks or online. And our service helps them to make the money transfer process faster, safer and cheaper.
As mentioned above, three key advantages make Profee the best way to transfer money from Poland to Ukraine. We will tell you more about all of them:
- It’s really fast: the whole process will take a few minutes. Register a new Profee account (or log in if you already have one), provide all the requested data, choose the destination country and enter your transfer amount;
- Safe and secure indeed. Our company uses Tier4 data-centers, encrypts all customers data and goes through the annual PCI DSS certification process. It protects your data and funds, so you don't have to worry about security when you send money online;
- Commissions are really low. The maximum transaction fee is 1 euro regardless of the amount of the online transfers (or 1 pound for transfers from the UK) with no hidden fees.
Whether you choose Profee for a one-off transfer, or you send money from Poland to Ukraine regularly, we have just the right type of account for you, to make your experience simple and comfortable
- If you want to make a small and fast transfer, **Basic **account is enough. Provide your name, email, phone number, date of birth, and nationality. Then you can transfer online up to 150 euros per month;
- If you want to make more regular or just bigger transfers - Plus-account with a transfer limit of 15,000 euros per year is the best way to transfer money from Poland to Ukraine. Follow an automated process to submit your proof of idenity and residence;
- **Premium **account level is suitable for transfers of up to 100,000 euros a year, and the only extra document you will be asked to provide is proof of income.
You don't have to pay for any of these accounts. Everything is completely free and you can upgrade your account at any time.
Use any VISA or Mastercard card issued by any European bank to send money with Profee. Favourable exchange rates will make the money transfer from Poland to Ukraine really comfortable.
If you have any problems or questions about how to send money online from Poland to Ukraine, our customer service is always available for you in any convenient way. You can contact us via chat, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hotline at +357 22 000 253.
With all Profee benefits you can easily send money from Poland to Ukraine. Login or register a new account, choose the account type that best suits your needs, provide all the necessary data and choose the destination of the transfer. In just a few minutes the funds will be transferred to the recipient's bank card!