in 2 minutes
Send money from Italy to Russia easily
You may send money from Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, SOFORT
To receive a transfer, there is no need to register at Profee. The money can be sent to Visa, MasterCard
Learn more about our clients’ experience:
Simple way to send money
Choose a transfer amount
Add transfer details
Delivery of the funds
Make your transfer today
from Italy to Russia
Your money is 100% protected!
Here at Profee your security is our priority. We are a licensed company and we are committed to complying with the regulations of the financial institutions of the European Union. All money transfers are certified by Visa, MasterCard, regulators and are PCI DSS certified.
We are here to help
Our global customer support team is here for you. We speak different languages in a few time zones, so we never miss your request!
Send money from Italy to any of these countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
It may seem difficult to find an easy, cheap and fast way to send money from Italy to Russia, online but it’s not. Profee makes sure you have an efficient way to transfer money from Italy to Russian bank cards.
Please note that restrictions apply to certain Russian banks. Find out the latest information in our up-to-date article.
Even if you are new to Profee, you will need only a few minutes to transfer money from Italy to Russia with a few simple steps:
- Sign up. Use our website or the app to create an account;
- Choose Italy and Russia in the transfer window and enter the amount. We will automatically convert the currency and display full information about your intended transfer;
- Write the full name of the recipient and their Russian bank card number;
- Enter your own Visa or Mastercard card details or use Apple Pay / Google Pay to choose your card;
That’s it. In a couple of minutes, the money will be credited to the recipient’s card and immediately available for use.
To send money online with Profee, you must be at least 18 years old, reside in one of the countries of the European Economic Area and have a personal Mastercard or Visa card.
The recipients do not need to register a Profee account, as the money is delivered directly to their bank card.
Our mission is to make money transfers not only simple but affordable. The transaction fee for all transfers around the world does not exceed €1, meaning Profee is one of the cheapest money transfer services on the market.
But there is more! Sending money from Italy to Russia is free until the end of the year, meaning there is no transaction fee for all transfers to Russian cards.
There are three types of accounts, each with a different limit to make a cheap money transfer from Italy to Russia.
- Basic. This is the starting account you get upon registration. You can use it to send money with a monthly limit of €150.
- Plus. Sending money from Italy to Russia regularly and in larger volumes is best done with the Plus account’s annual limit of €15.000. The upgrade to the Plus level is automated and free: follow the verification process to verify your identity and residential address.
- Premium. The best way to transfer money from Italy to Russia in large amounts is with the Premium account with an annual limit of €100.000. An upgrade to this account level requires proof of income.
Read more about accounts and limits here.
Whether you want to ask a question or resolve an issue with sending money online, our Customer Support representatives are here to assist you seven days a week. Call our landline, send an email or use the in-app or web chat to contact us.
Sign up now and enjoy the best way to transfer money from Italy to Russia with Profee!